Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in Houston
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop production for months after. Fire can rip apart a building, but other harm caused by fumes and ash can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Houston area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available 24/7
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to remove water caused by quenching the fire
- We will restore any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Now
We will restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our years of education, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is typically easy to revive for our professionals and their tools. Additionally, We will help with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your company.