Disaster Planning in the Galleria, TX
One of the most critical parts of business operations in the Galleria, TX is ensuring the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.