the Galleria, TX Storm Damage
Severe storm scenarios are a regular occurrence in the the Galleria, TX region, and different scenarios can cause specific kinds of damage to all kinds of homes or businesses.
Severe storms can be furious and frightening, and safety has to be your first priority. If your neighborhood in the Galleria, TX, has seen a lot of damage, use caution. If you suspect structural damage or more flooding, don’t go inside. Spending a few nights elsewhere is a small thing compared to your health.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be the next priority. Read the information below about how various storm systems can cause specific problems.
Regardless of the type of storm, our restoration contractors have what it takes to put you back together. Paul Davis of the Galleria is available 24/7, and we cooperate with your home or business insurance provider to save you money.
Storms that cause property damage may:
- Hail Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Water Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Wind Damage: This can damage structures, break windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Tornado Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Contractor
It’s an absolute must to repair the damage right away, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you start making repairs, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Contact us in the Galleria, TX for more information.