Damage from Severe Storm Types in Houston, TX
Snow, cold, wind and wildfire put businesses or homes in the Houston, TX area in the cross hairs every year.
Weather is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our restoration company in Houston, TX, can repair your structure, getting it back to how it was before in a jiffy. Our local teams know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
Once the storm has passed, it’s necessary to check out the damage and start cleaning up. Below, we’ve provided information about the harm different storms can cause and how you can protect your structure in different scenarios.
Paul Davis Restoration contractors have local knowledge and expertise when it comes to remediation after storms of all kind in Houston, and we are here 24/7 for emergency services. When your business or home has been impacted, you could require professional technicians to help with restoration work.
Dangerous storm damage scenarios include:
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Winter Storms: When you’re dealing with heavy snow and blizzards, harm to your home may include roof and structural damage as well as exterior damage to siding, pipes and fascia. These winter weather events can exacerbate damage by loosening shingles. They can also wreak havoc on utility lines.
Hire a Professional Contractor
If your business or home in Houston, TX, has storm damage, act now. Choose a professionall team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to set an appointment.